9 and 3/4 Universal Studios Facts | Universal Orlando | Mel. Is. Bored. Now.
9 3/4 Facts You Need To Know BEFORE your Universal Orlando Vacation
1. There are 3 Universal Orlando parks
2. Hotels – Onsite
– Universal’s Aventure Hotel
– Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Surfside Inn and Suites (opening June 27, 2019)
– Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Dockside Inn and Suites (opening May 2020)
3. Universal Orlando Resorts Onsite Bonus
Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort Hotel
Loews Sapphire Falls Resort
Loews Royal Pacific Resort
Hard Rock Hotel
Loews Portfolio Bay Hotel
4. Park hours (as of time of this posting)
Universal Studios Florida™
Universal’s Islands of Adventure™
Universal’s Volcano Bay™
Open Until 2:00 AM Every Day*
5. Where is Harry Potter?
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is located in both Universal Studios AND Islands of Adventures with the Hogwarts Express connected both sectionds.
- Noteworthy: You can only ride the Hogwarts Express with a Annual Pass or park to park admission ticket.
- Universal Studios houses the Long waterfront which includes Diagon Alley.
- Islands of Adventure includes Hogsmeade Village and the breathtaking Hogwarts Castle.
6. What is City Walk?
- City Walk is an outdoor shopping, dining and entertainment complex which you must walk through to get to any of the Universal parks. City Walk has a movie theater, a mini golf course, tattoo shop, plenty of bars, clubs and restaurants. One of my fave City Walk hot spots of Voodoo Donuts.
7. Universal Studios Resort Pet-Friendly Hotels
- Loews Sapphire Falls Resort
- Loews Portofino Bay Hotel
- Hard Rock Hotel
8. How to buy tickets?
- You can buy park tickets, make hotel reservations and buy Blue Man Group tickets online at https://www.universalorlando.com.
- You can also purchase your tickets via phone at 407-224-4233
- Lastly, you can purchase tickets at the actual park.
- Book as soon as possible to secure the best rate.
9. What’s the perfect time of year to go to Universal Orlando?
- Orlando, FL is in Florida. Florida is hot. However, it can get very cold in the winter as well.
- My fave time to go to Universal is anytime.
- However, I do like a cooler time of year like January or February.
- I’ll be going during the Summer months but I’m going to boil. And I’m mentally prepared for that. 🙂