Keto Noob – Day 2
Keto Nood – Day 2
Check out what I ate on Day 2 of my Keto journey.
Day 1 down and I think it went pretty well. I didn’t know what was for dinner until late into the night yesterday. I had a lettuce wrap burger from The Habit Grill which was AMAZING! No fries. Just a salad burger. Those things are mega filling.
Today has been kinda rough. I’ll explain.
- Here’s the thing. I was running late so there was no time for breakfast.
- String cheese at 10 am
- Bad bad bad
- I did have time to toss in some snacks in my lunch bag though. I get some points for that. Right?!?
- String cheese (2)
- Two Good yogurt
- Raspberries (handful)
- Baby Spinach Salad
- Baby tomatoes (3)
- Shredded cheese – mozzarella
- No dressing as yesterday’s dressing SUCKED
- Turkey slices (2)
- Either home made lettuce wrap burgers
- Store bought lettuce burger from The Habit Grill (same as last night)
- All depends what time we get home tonight
I thoroughly enjoy my meals. I’m full. Even this morning when I missed breakfast I wasn’t ravishing, I was a normal amount of hunger like “hey I think you forgot to feed me” said my stomach. A lady at work said I was losing weight. I think she’s a little mental as I’ve only been doing this for 2 days. Oh and it could have been my imagination but I was already starting to taste that metallic taste in my mouth when you’re in ketotisis. I think it was my imagination.