What’s Inside My Bag | Disney World Luggage
|Disney World’s Epcot Festival of the Arts 2019
Photo Credit: MousePlanet
Hi! I’m so excited we are taking a weekend trip to Disney World to check out the Epcot Festival of the Arts. Should be fun and yum. I’m really looking forward to the yum!
I was hand writing a list and I thought to myself, “self, I’m going to lose this paper, let me type it out.” I pulled out my phone and then I thought I wonder if others struggle with packing for a weekend trip to Disney as well?
Honestly, even short weekend trips can be a little overwhelming. It really shouldn’t be. But I am a little anxious. Maybe writing this list will help me.
- T Shirts (2)- Unicorn, Sloth, Rose, etc
- Jeans (2)
- Scarves (2)
- Sweater (2)
- Jacket – lighter one and heavier one
- House slippers for gross hotel floor
- Makeup (everyday make up, makeup remover, creams, facial spray, setting spray)
- Contacts (spare box of contacts, contacts case, contact solution)
- Teeth stuff (toothbrush, tooth paste, floss sticks)
- 3 hand soaps (hotel soap is crap)
|Kipling Seoul Extra Large Backpack
Photo Credit: Kipling